<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5309115372035974687?origin\x3dhttps://edisonhopls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My confusion..
Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22th April, Monday. I have received letter to be enlist on July 10, when I receive this letter I feel so afraid.. I am so afraid I will enlist into commando, because I really find that I still have a long way to go and I am scare of water, I dun wan to take the risk in it.. commando get to go more near to water and life of risk, but luckily I got a normal post, I had posted to tekong, hopefully for the 2yr of army I can finish up earlier.. Actually at the moment I am really confused in alot of things, but just dun know how to mention and sort out what I am confuse of, but I think in my mind is that I really lost will I marry her? should I stick to her? for the entire life will I be regret? I am really confuse, as what ppl always said love is selfish, I still got long way to go.. I really dun wan to put eye sight so short distance and for all the time my target of gf is those office gals with nice hair, attractive eye, x factor attitude.. but this kind of ladies always what ppl aim for.. and I am so sensitive.. I always afraid my gf or wife will got fuck around as now a day the world had changed for woman.. and my gf now although is not the type I am going for but she is very nice, adorable, always make me laugh, put in alot alot effort in this relationship.. so what should I do? I really dun know. But at the moment I just hope that this coming thursday exam for HI I will pass and quickly start on my foundation and will be successfully.. I got not much time to spend as I need to be rich before 29.


12:58 AM